Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Perform store checks to ensure day ends are completed successfully and stores are ready to open for business
- First level of trouble shooting of stores system and perform escalation to the next level if incident cannot be solved
- Maintain technical and instructional content for the Knowledge Database
- Work closely with international colleagues, including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects
- Strong command of the English language
- Minimum 1 year experience of administrating and/or supporting enterprise solutions
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, passion for technology and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SAP Systems and Retail Business is an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and fast learning with accurate and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!