Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Identify, secure and develop new sources in Asia and beyond and make these opportunities accessible for the company, while ensuring full usage of already existing potentials
- Supplier Sourcing
- Supplier Portfolio Analysis
- Supplier Development
- Market Research/ Exhibition Visits
- On-site factory pre-check/ evaluation
- New Supplier Development and Qualification
- Generate new product opportunities out of existing and new supplier base
- Promote identified product opportunities in the company internally
- Degree / Diploma holder in Purchasing/ Business/ related discipline preferable
- Minimum 3 years strategic sourcing experience in a variety of Hardgoods products
- Strong network with sourcing markets (China and alternative sourcing markets)
- Professional technical knowledge
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
04.10.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Senior Merchandiser - Hand Tools/Power Tools
06.09.2019 | Product Development | regional company Hong Kong
» Product Developer - Hi-Tech
04.10.2019 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong
» 3D Industrial Designer
18.01.2019 | Production | Head Office Hong Kong