Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate over 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with over 315,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia to meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Independently design and conduct product development
- Conduct market research on product trends for a variety of Leisure products such as Luggage, Pet supply, Camping and Sports.
- Collaborate with merchandising, sourcing teams and factories regarding product development
- Contribute to innovation within the department
- Present the offer and range in a professional way to the customer
- Coordinate daily development with teams in China, Hong Kong, Headquarters and suppliers
- Visit stores and attend international exhibitions
- Degree in design or related discipline preferred
- 5 to 8 years of product development experience
- Good sense of market trends
- Familiar with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Design CAD), Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with European companies/markets/designs
- Experience with AI, PS and renderings programmes
- Factory experience/having experience dealing with suppliers
- Able to work under pressure, results orientated and self-motivated
- Able to work independently as well as with cross functional teams
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Applicants with the title of Product Developer will also be considered
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
11.03.2020 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Assistant Merchandiser - Leisure
20.02.2020 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Graduate Trainee (2-year programme)
11.03.2020 | Quality Assurance | Head Office Hong Kong
» Production Support Manager
13.03.2020 | Quality Assurance | regional company Hong Kong
» Quality Consultant (Material)
11.03.2020 | Product Development | regional company Hong Kong
» Product Development Manager - Leisure
08.03.2020 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong
» Product Development Manager- Power Tools
11.03.2020 | Production | Head Office Hong Kong
» Production Support Engineer - Household
11.03.2020 | Project Management | Head Office Hong Kong