Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Work closely with product sourcing and development teams to ensure the best offers to our customer
- Conduct product evaluations and benchmarking against relevant market items
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Responsible for project status updates
- Keep track of purchase orders
- Ensure on time shipment after production
- Form 6 or above (HKDSE)/ Form 7 or above (HKALE)
- Minimum 5 years of merchandising experience in the European market in in a variety of Hand Tools and Power Tools
- Familiar with the related compliance standard is an advantage
- Possess strong project management skills and detail orientated mindset to ensure timely production and delivery schedules are met
- High degree of work ethics and integrity
- Must be self-motivated, self-organized, responsible, hardworking and independent
- Experience in liaising with factories and suppliers
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Travel required
- Candidates with the title "Merchandiser" will also be considered
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
06.09.2019 | Product Development | regional company Hong Kong
» Product Developer - Hi-Tech
04.10.2019 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong
» 3D Industrial Designer
18.01.2019 | Production | Head Office Hong Kong
» Production Support Engineer- Textile
04.10.2019 | Sourcing | Head Office Hong Kong