Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Liaise closely with the Merchandising and Quality teams of the company for timely shipping arrangement
- Arrange issue of L/C’s with close follow-up
- Handle Airfreight, Rail and Sea/Air RFQ’s and negotiations with 3PL’s
- Coordinate with 3PL’s to ensure on time shipments by sea and other modes of transports for all orders
- Monitor and liaise closely with vendors to ensure timely shipment and provision of all accurately issued shipping and customs documents according to guidelines and within the required time frames
- Prepare full set of export shipping documents and ensure customer receives all required documents on time
- Handle internal / external enquiries and other logistics-related issues
- Timely update shipping details and internal records in the company’s EDI system and other reports
- Support Logistics Coordinator where required
- Form 6 or above (HKDSE)/ Form 7 or above (HKALE)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant logistics working experience in a multinational Trading Company handling shipments via all modes of transport and payment terms, especially L/C.
- Sound knowledge and experience in handling I/E shipping and customs documentation from APAC to Europe and the US
- Good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications Excel, Word and Outlook
- Mature, hardworking, well organised, self-motivated and independent
- Good interpersonal skills
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
25.11.2019 | Artwork | Head Office Hong Kong
» Artwork Coordinator -Hardgoods
01.11.2019 | Laboratory Engineers | regional company Hong Kong
» Assistant Technical Engineer - Hargoods Laboratory
04.10.2019 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong