Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Assist Programme Manager to lead a team of Business Analysts and manage IT projects encompassing all functional areas within the organization
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requirements up to C-Level Executives
- Work closely with external service providers to ensure effective project implementation
- Proactively manage all potential project risks and recommend mitigating measures
- Keep abreast on latest technology / best practices within the industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement
- Foster a high engagement team to deliver good quality outputs which exceed user expectations
- University graduate or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- PMP/ PINCE2/ Agile Certification is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of IT project implementation with experience in trading or buying offices and or financial institutions
- Previous experience as project manager in medium-to-large scale projects
- A firm understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience in SAP solutions
- Mature, self- starter, able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving with ability to think innovatively
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- An excellent command of Cantonese, Mandarin or German is also an advantage
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
25.11.2019 | Artwork | Head Office Hong Kong
» Artwork Coordinator -Hardgoods
25.11.2019 | Project Management | Head Office Hong Kong
» Enterprise Architect
25.11.2019 | Administration | Head Office Hong Kong
» Business Analyst
23.11.2018 | Internal Audit | Head Office Hong Kong