Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 315,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Confidently partner with Directors to meet their requirements in all areas of HR, implementing initiatives that support the business strategy.
- Trusted partner, providing excellent judgement, advice, support and direction to Managers and Colleagues throughout the business
- Directly lead the areas of HR Policy, Process, Government Accreditations, Colleague Engagement, Wellness, Global Mobility, Colleague Performance and Charity Partnerships
- Work alongside other HR specialist teams to support the delivery of their projects in HR Operations, Talent, Recruitment, Learning & Development and Systems
- To provide guidance and coaching to HR teams in Singapore, the People’s Republic of China and Bangladesh.
- Vibrant, motivated people-person with very strong communication skills, demonstrating great judgement and initiative
- Ability to confidently stand in for the HR Director in their absence
- Experience working alongside Directors, Managers and Colleagues at all levels. Beneficial to have worked with people from different nationalities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced company where leading and adapting to change is part of our DNA
- Desire for continuous improvement with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail is required, Excel skills are strongly advantageous, experience with SAP HR or Success Factors are also beneficial
- Native English / very fluent English is essential, German language is desirable, additional European or Asian languages may be beneficial
- Moderate travel within Asia and to Europe is likely
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
11.03.2020 | Project Management | Head Office Hong Kong