Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate over 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with over 315,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia to meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Ensure all production occurs in line with Lidl’s strict Ethical Sourcing Policies
- Through weekly cross team meetings ensure IAN’s in development are planned in accordance with factory lead times
- Ensure handover meetings occur for all IAN’s from 2019 selections onwards
- Ensure PP meetings are conducted in line with factories FOB date lead time for all IAN’s from 2019 selections onwards
- Ensure PP meeting agreements / notes are detailed and accurate to ensure production quality is consistent across entire production and uploaded to CBX
- Develop and streamline the inspection checklist, defect classification lists and inspection SOP Plans
- Supervise and review the Product Support Officers’ allocation and inspection procedures to meet on time deliveries
- Provide manufacturing technical support and establish procedures to reduce manufacturing costs and / or improve quality levels and production efficiency when identified
- Be responsible for headcount planning, training and personal development of the team (Right place, Right People, Right Time)
- Notify key stakeholders of any major or critical production and quality issues identified whilst in factory; follow up and close off outstanding CAPs with the supplier
- Participate in Kick Off and Quality Assurance meetings, risk assessments, supplier, and third party laboratory meetings as set or requested by the business
- Perform unannounced audits and inspections when requested
- Work with the Process Improvement team to produce set, comprehensive reports including traffic light reporting of QC team inspections results, non-conformance and activities of suppliers or factories
- Drive continuous improvement, simplification and efficiencies of the QC processes
- Effectively communicate and coordinate merchandising team in all quality issues
- Diploma or degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or at least 6 years’ experience as a Quality Consultant supervisor in the required product category
- Experience in LEAN, FMEA, Constant Improvement techniques, Project Management
- Experience of numerous production methods
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A can do attitude with entrepreneurial spirit is a must
- Frequent travel is required
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!