As a Product Developer you will provide support to the team and to source new suppliers according to company plans.
Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 315,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Design and conduct product development
- Collaborate with merchandising and sourcing teams and factories regarding product development
- Coordinate daily development with teams in China, HK and EU Headquarters
- Provide support to ad hoc assignment when necessary
- Create moodboards and market analysis
- Visit stores and attend International exhibitions
- Higher Diploma or above
- 3 years of product development experience in Power Tools
- Good sense of market trends
- Familiar with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Design CAD), Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Proactive, self motivated and able to work independently
- Able to work together with cross functional teams
- Experience with European companies/markets/designs
- Experience with AI, PS and renderings programmes
- Factory experience/having experience dealing with suppliers in Power Tools
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
Double pay and discretionary bonus
Choice of MPF provider
Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
Rental re-imbursement scheme
Out Of Office leave for important appointments
In-house training courses
Training sponsorship scheme
Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
5 day week
Competitive Annual Leave
Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!