Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Execute master data creation, changes, and deletions in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as a gate keeper – identify errors, verify and provide control of master data
- Translate product specifications or other business documents between German and English
- Maintain effective documentation and filing system for both electronic copies and hardcopies
- Participate in process improvements that have direct impact on effective entry and maintenance of master data
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree Holder
- Good process awareness and have a keen eye for detail
- Well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks independently
- Responsible and proactive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good PC literacy with advanced MS Excel knowledge and skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English plus proficiency in German language essential
- Knowledge in import/ export trade is definitely an advantage but not a must
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
16.05.2018 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Assistant Merchandiser - Textiles
24.05.2019 | Quality Assurance | Head Office Hong Kong
» Assistant Garment Technician
18.01.2019 | Production | Head Office Hong Kong
» Production Support Engineer- Textile
09.05.2019 | Compliance and Sustainability | Head Office Hong Kong
» Compliance Administrator
19.06.2019 | Sourcing | Head Office Hong Kong
» Sourcing Officer - Tools
19.06.2019 | Accounting, Controlling, Finance | Head Office Hong Kong