Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Plan and execute financial, operational, IT audit engagements
- Monitor the progress and results of the audit assignments
- Prepare internal audit reports on findings and recommendations and follow-up the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Assist in preparing annual audit plan
- Facilitate enhancement in company policies and procedures and promote effective control environment across the business
- Carry out ad-hoc audit assignments as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree holder (preferably Accounting, Audit, Finance or Economics)
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience. Big Four experience would be an advantage
- Good team player, proactive and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of both spoken and written English. Knowledge of Cantonese desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Detail-minded, able to finish tasks within a tight schedule and willing to take up extra responsibilities
- Able to work in a dynamic working environment and works well under pressure
- Immediate available is much preferred
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!