Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Responsible for architecting enterprise wide technical solutions to support our digitization roadmap
- Work across PM, Business Analyst teams
- Maintain industry best practices to create scalable and secure solutions
- Provide advice and guidance to developers on quality control processes and standards
- Drive innovation and adoption of new technologies
- Work closely with business facing staff at all levels to understand overall requirements and assist marketing solutions
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or related position
- In-depth knowledge and experience with technology and business strategy, and ability to craft software and infrastructure technology platform architecture to support the business outcomes
- Board technology knowledge across applications platform, systems, network, security, etc. Knowledge of Cloud Computing is preferred
- Experience of implementation large scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving, etc.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware and software principles
- Excellent Communications skills in English
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!