Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Accountable to research, formulate and deliver a best-in-class travel processes, maximising the use of market leading technology, alongside bespoke travel services where required
- Accountable in leading negotiations with airlines, hotels, travel agents and other vendors in Hong Kong, Singapore and other cities in Asia
- Manage multiple travel agencies to deliver outstanding service at excellent prices for our travellers
- Build relationships with corporate travellers, understanding their needs and translating them into proactive solutions
- Lead all communications and training relating to travel using multiple methods
- Lead the corporate travel team of 2 in Hong Kong while also delivering travel through other teams in Singapore, China and Bangladesh
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experienced negotiator in all areas of travel
- Project Management / turnaround strategy experience
- Experienced in delivering a new OBT, processes and policies into the business
- Excellent market knowledge in CTM trends, products, technologies and fares
- Excellent spoken and written English is crucial, additional languages are beneficial
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
21.06.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Assistant Merchandiser - Home Textiles
16.05.2018 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Assistant Merchandiser - Textiles
18.01.2019 | Production | Head Office Hong Kong
» Production Support Engineer- Textile
19.06.2019 | Sourcing | Head Office Hong Kong
» Sourcing Officer - Tools
24.05.2019 | Administration | Head Office Hong Kong
» Master Data Administrator - German Speaking
19.06.2019 | Accounting, Controlling, Finance | Head Office Hong Kong