Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Analyze organization wide business processes and identify possible system enhancements
- Design and further develop current systems used by functional departments
- Prepare project documentation (schedule, UAT document, etc.), trainings materials and SOPs.
- Work closely with external software vendors to ensure smooth software development, implementation and maintenance
- Ensure all agreed deliverables are delivered in a timely manner and to an optimal level of quality
- Provide a first line of support to users
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the product development, sourcing or retail industry
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably IT- based
- Advanced Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Visio) and other BPM Software skills
- Experience in SAP Fi/Co
- A firm understanding of software development methodologies
- Good organization, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical-mind and excellent problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- An excellent command of Cantonese, Mandarin or German is also preferential
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!