Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Assist Technical Engineers in performing safety and quality testing on domestic consumer products, including furniture, tools, electrical, household products, etc
- Perform equipment maintenance
- Undertaking any other duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma in a related Science discipline
- Relevant experience in product safety testing is an advantage
- Strong interest in developing a career in the field of quality testing
- Shift duty may be required depends on the workload of the laboratory
- High degree of work ethic and integrity
- A can do attitude with entrepreneurial spirit is a must
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
- PC knowledge is essential
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
04.10.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Senior Merchandiser - Hand Tools/Power Tools
25.10.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Assistant Merchandiser - Home Textiles
28.10.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Merchandiser - SDA - Personal Care
04.10.2019 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong
» 3D Industrial Designer
18.01.2019 | Production | Head Office Hong Kong
» Production Support Engineer- Textile
04.10.2019 | Administration | Head Office Hong Kong