Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Handle packaging layout and proof-reading labels
- Liaise with Merchandising team on product details
- Liaise with artwork agencies and factories
- Conduct quality control of artwork production
- Manage quality of printing and packaging of suppliers/factories
- Form 6 or above (HKDSE)/ Form 7 or above (HKALE)
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat and MS Office
- Pre-press knowledge is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- German language skills an advantage
- Possess good project management skills and detail-oriented mindset to ensure timely production and delivery schedules are met
- Good communication, well-organised, independent, and self-motivated
- Keen to work in a dynamic environment
- Recent graduates will be considered
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Out Of Office leave for important appointments
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship scheme
- Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
- 5 day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
01.11.2019 | Laboratory Engineers | regional company Hong Kong
» Assistant Technical Engineer - Hargoods Laboratory
04.10.2019 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong
» Senior 3D Industrial Designer
25.11.2019 | Project Management | Head Office Hong Kong
» Senior IT Project Manager
26.11.2019 | Logistics | Head Office Hong Kong