Summary / in brief
As a Sourcing Officer you will provide support to the team and to source new suppliers according to company plans.
Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Responsible to create 3D development
- Create 3D libraries
- Collaborate within the Design and Pattern Team, Product Development
- Ensure timely completion
- Providing guidelines about technical specification and requirements
- Make appropriate recommendations regarding construction methods & techniques
- College or Bachelor Degree in Fashion/ Apparel Design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Design and 3D Technical Design/Pattern making field is a MUST
- Professional knowledge of garment construction standard and engineering, textiles/fabric, trims, finishing, and manufacturing methods, the whole garment process from development to manufacturing
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and 3D Design
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
Double pay and discretionary bonus
Choice of MPF provider
Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
Rental re-imbursement scheme
Out Of Office leave for important appointments
In-house training courses
Training sponsorship scheme
Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
5 day week
Competitive Annual Leave
Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
12.03.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Merchandiser - Lingerie
22.03.2019 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Merchandiser - Shoes
29.03.2018 | Merchandising | Head Office Hong Kong
» Senior Merchandiser - Hosiery
11.01.2019 | Laboratory Engineers | regional company Hong Kong
» Assistant Technical Engineer - Textile Laboratory
08.03.2019 | Product Development | regional company Hong Kong
» Senior Product Developer - Pets, Optical & Luggage
21.11.2018 | Product Development | Head Office Hong Kong
» Product Development Manager- Power Tools
28.02.2019 | Production | regional company Hong Kong