Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores and more than 150 distribution centres in Europe and the United States with around 225,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong
Lidl Hong Kong sources Textiles, Hardgoods, Online and Food products from over 13 countries across Asia that meet Lidl’s high standards of quality. Established in 2006, we have developed strong supply-chain networks and work with reputable and reliable manufacturers.
As consumer and design trends change, we innovate to ensure we meet the needs of our customers – supplying over 10,000 Lidl stores worldwide.
Our Core Values
- Research and identify opportunities to improve user experiences with current and potential products
- Focus on rapid visual prototyping, user-centered design principles, and ergonomics.
- Translate ideas into sketches, CAD models, then 3D prints and finally ID prototypes.
- Successfully meet defined project goals
- Present sketches, renders, and rapid prototype models to the relevant teams.
- Work with engineers and / or factories to ensure design intent is preserved through the product development process
- Passion for design thinking, innovation and solutions to every-day problems
- Strong sketching, concept development and prototyping skills
- Experience working frequently with 3D CAD and 2D design tools like Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong understanding of manufacturing methods, processes, materials and constraints.
- Strong sensitivity to form, function and CMF
- Embracing a hands-on approach with lots of quick prototyping
- A proven track record of designing innovative consumer products
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect
Market Leading Remuneration Package
Double pay and discretionary bonus
Choice of MPF provider
Choice of medical insurance to suit your needs
Rental re-imbursement scheme
Out Of Office leave for important appointments
In-house training courses
Training sponsorship scheme
Exceptional maternity and paternity leave
Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant.
5 day week
Competitive Annual Leave
Charity, Community and Sporting Events
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
25.11.2019 | Artwork | Head Office Hong Kong
» Artwork Coordinator -Hardgoods
01.11.2019 | Laboratory Engineers | regional company Hong Kong
» Assistant Technical Engineer - Hargoods Laboratory
26.11.2019 | Logistics | Head Office Hong Kong